Do you think that doing the 30 day Challange will help me get reach my goal?

Sunday, January 23, 2011

30 Day Challange!

I need some major life changes, that's obvious.

Anyone who knows me personally knows I haven't been myself lately. Between work, and a lot of life changes within the last year, I have become a stress ball. Seriously, ANYTHING sets me off into anxiety and minor panic attacks. I can't function properly anymore and I am frankly way to young for this shit!

Upon skimming through a Chatelaine I got inspired by an article. "Change Your Life in 30 Days: We Dare You"

Well Chatelaine, I accept your challenge. I don't know if I will be able to do the things in the exact order you would like (especially since some of those things are things I either already do, or don't depending on the thing) but I will do it.

I will attempt to post what I did and how it went everyday that I go through it, and hopefully with the support of friends I will finish. I also invite anyone who wants to join me to do so.

Seriously, with the winter blues, we could all use some life changing in 30 days!

http://www.chatelaine.com/en/article/22359--how-to-change-your-life-in-30-days

No comments:

Post a Comment