Do you think that doing the 30 day Challange will help me get reach my goal?

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How do I start a goal to be more Positive when I am so sad?

As I lay here on the sofa (by the way it's freezing in here right now) I can't help but feel sad.

This is my very first post on a blog I have created designed to help me become more positive, and I feel much less than that right now.

My parents moved back to Portugal in the summer and had come back for Christmas. I will be totally honest, one of the main things that kept me going these last few months was knowing I would see them for the Holidays. I love my parents and I am super close to my family. However the holidays have come and gone, and for everyone the longest stretch of boring cold months has just started. Along with starting this depressing bland time of year, my parents went back to Portugal.

When will I see them again you may ask? Well I have no clue! This is the major problem. I could maybe not see them for a year or more depending on work and monetary situations. I miss them already and only left them at the airport a few hours ago. How can I feel inspired to stay positive in a situation like this? I am not sure.

My goal this week is a simple one.

I sprained my ankle and tore some ligaments and I am still on the mend, but I am going to attempt (assuming again... that this cold I feel coming on does not come), to get my ass back in the gym with my pal Liz. I will at least try some of the bike machine. Afterwords I will do something I find fun. Something that I have not had the chance to do in a while. I am not sure what yet.

I am unsatisfied with my first post, but since I feel so melancholy I do not care.

Sorry!

Hopefully this gets better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you created this blog, chicka! Can't wait to see what you've got to say next. :) Hope you feel better soon!!
    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I actually do! lol The reason I made it was to stop putting things off and I keep putting it off!

    ReplyDelete