Do you think that doing the 30 day Challange will help me get reach my goal?

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 3: Say thank you

(actual excerpt from article)
Make a conscious effort to be grateful. In the morning, think of three things that you appreciate in your life. Starting a day from this place changes your mood and energy. In the evening, make a list of things, people or moments that you experienced during the day that were positive or made you feel good.

My Day
I'm not going to lie, this one is a tough one when you don't feel well, and when it's your driving lesson for your first time ever on a highway!

In the morning I was grateful for:
1)My family, supportive awesome people I love them so much!
2)My friends, (same thing really!)
3)Having the day off. It's a good thing to be thankful for.

Positive moment that made me feel good... Again this is a tough one. I suppose not dying on the highway was a positive. I mostly sat around all day (didn't feel well) watching movies.

I did go out to dinner with Lizzie and Orlando to The Queens Head, and then went with Orlando to Ed's house. That was nice.

Sorry everyone, this was a boring entry. It's the best I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment