Do you think that doing the 30 day Challange will help me get reach my goal?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 2: Schedule fun


Actual excerpt from article
Make a list for the upcoming weekend. Create two columns — one with “have to dos” and one with “want to dos.” Now plan your weekend to allow yourself to do at least one or two things from column two.

My List

I don't even feel like doing this one! Committing myself to getting things done, especially when I am already scheduled to work most of the weekend is an annoyance! However, this is my goal, and I shall do it.

Things I HAVE to do:
(Thank you for not making me do all of these! hahaha)
-Tidy up my room
-Change all sheets, do the laundry dust and wash all floors
-Practice doing stupid things like "3 point turns" and "parallel parking" for upcoming G test
-See a doctor about my prescription (find a new doctor all together!)
-Make appointment for eyebrow wax (ouch)

Things I WANT to do:
(Yeay)
-Take a bath using my new bath bombs from Lizzie
-See a movie with friends
-Take Shelby out for a pub night as promised
-Buy new PJ's and sit in them all day!
-Build a Snowman

Okay list... I must revisit you this weekend.

Let's see how that goes!

By the way people... Today's Picture was brought to you by today's happy moment! Mine is not exactly the same (I should take a picture of it soon) but today I got myself a raccoon hat. Hand made, and Child labour free! I can keep myself warm, feel good about myself, and look like I am a five-year-old all in one shot.
My dreams are fulfilled!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list! What's a bath bomb? It sounds amazing and I want one. :P
    - Jennie

    ReplyDelete