Do you think that doing the 30 day Challange will help me get reach my goal?

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 4: Make friends with moderation

(Actual excerpt from article)
Don’t deny yourself any specific food today, but do practise portion control. If you go out for dinner and have a lot of food choices, just try a little of everything and don’t feel pressured to clean your plate. Sticking to small portions and listening to your body will allow you to enjoy all sorts of wonderful food without feeling guilty in the days to follow.

Well this one was easy because I seem to be coming down with something. Other than water, I haven't had anything to drink today.

At Lunch I had soup, and for dinner a sandwich at Artisano. That's it ladies and gents, and I don't feel well so this will be another boring entry I am afraid.

I hope tomorrow I feel better. I can only really indulge in the chocolate tomorrow since I work all day and would be fired for drinking wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment